What's new

1858 Baggage Tag/Stove Token1931 Dog Tag

deltamann

Full Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern New Mexico
Detector(s) used
F-75 LTD, Blisstool V3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this baggage tag a few weeks ago in Ashland, Virginia and I thought I would like to share the photo. It is from the Washington City - Virginia - Tennessee Route circa 1858. It also is reversable for the New Orleans - Tennessee - Virginia Route. I had to restore it since it was bent in half when I found it.

Here is a cool token from the "Bibb" stove Company in Baltimore, Md. Found this token in Charlottsville, Virginia. Has a date of 1851.

Found this " 1931 Va Male Dog" Tag in a field in Virginia a few months back. Glad the dog's bones weren't in the hole when I dug it up.

Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2610resize.webp
    DSCF2610resize.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCF2622.jpgresize.webp
    DSCF2622.jpgresize.webp
    335.9 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF2620.jpgresize.webp
    DSCF2620.jpgresize.webp
    334.8 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF1935.jpgresized.webp
    DSCF1935.jpgresized.webp
    366.1 KB · Views: 198
  • DSCF1938.jpgresized.webp
    DSCF1938.jpgresized.webp
    399.3 KB · Views: 201
  • DSCF2560.jpgresized.webp
    DSCF2560.jpgresized.webp
    31 KB · Views: 195
Very nice stuff, and that's a real nice Baggage tag.
Carl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom