C Clad the Impaler Hero Member Joined Jan 11, 2010 Messages 756 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Sep 17, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Found an 1866 nickel 3 cent piece in the reject tray of the coin counting machine at a branch of my bank. This is the same branch where I found the 1911 British sovereign last Nov. Pics below. Attachments Picture 13.webp 20.3 KB · Views: 158 Picture 14.webp 13.7 KB · Views: 142 Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
Found an 1866 nickel 3 cent piece in the reject tray of the coin counting machine at a branch of my bank. This is the same branch where I found the 1911 British sovereign last Nov. Pics below.
GPS53 Sr. Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 287 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location Mercer county, Pa Detector(s) used Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2012 #2 Wow, that is a great find, congrats!
TheElementOfSand Full Member Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 195 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Wayne Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2012 #3
F freddy williams Hero Member Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 885 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama/ Ohio Detector(s) used GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2012 #4 Nice find I always check those machines I have found some silver coins but nothing this nice. Congrats
Nice find I always check those machines I have found some silver coins but nothing this nice. Congrats