What's new

1866-S Seated Half Dollar

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
684
Golden Thread
1
Location
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here ya go guys, this is the half "warsawdaddy" hooked me up with...it was found last week in a junk pile. I have had message after message wanting me to post a pick of it so here it is. I hope I can get out some tomorrow :) hh all jd
 

Attachments

  • 000_3044a.webp
    000_3044a.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 979
Upvote 0
Yep, its a keeper for sure.
HH

Desertfox
 
Nice seated JD! For some reason I get "you are unauthorized to post" on the 1797 post. HH, Mike
 
It is about time you took it out the pouch, bud. :D Great-looking Seated! HH!
 
Excellent J.D.! Congrtas on yet another great find!
 
Beeeautiful coin JD, congrats buddy.
Keep getting stronger and tectin.
Thanks for sharing and good luck!!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
thanks guys i cant wait to hunt again maybe soon!
 
SWEEEET! looks like you havent lost the knack! great find JD!
 
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D nice one,,,,, someday hopefully...... ;D
 
Great coin, glag to hear you are doing better.

Lee
 
Nice find!! Still looking for my first Seated Half!!
 
wtg JD - glad to see your back in the swing!
 
Ain't WSD just the best! :) Congrats on that find, JD!

Nana
 
JD,
I noticed you are in Missouri. I live in SE Missouri. We should get together and hunt sometime. Since my spots suck (as my postings show)....we should go to some of your places. :P
 
Wow!
Your finds are unbelieveable, you've got some great places to detect. What did your buddies find?
 
JD, you are frickin' awesome! You will be having some great time in the fall.
 
Sweet Silver!!!
 
thanks everyone... baldingboy just pm me Ill take you to some spots around here :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom