What's new

1866-S Seated Half Dollar

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
684
Golden Thread
1
Location
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here ya go guys, this is the half "warsawdaddy" hooked me up with...it was found last week in a junk pile. I have had message after message wanting me to post a pick of it so here it is. I hope I can get out some tomorrow :) hh all jd
 

Attachments

  • 000_3044a.webp
    000_3044a.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 979
Upvote 0
berkshire mike said:
Wow!
Your finds are unbelieveable, you've got some great places to detect. What did your buddies find?

The nearest convience store for a cool one!
 
You Rock and I"M happy you"r feeling better, Great Find.
 
That's one great half JD.

Hope all is well and your getting better man. Still looking for my first seated half. I got the barber halfs down pat. But no seated half yet. It will come.

Take care,

Jeremy
 
Hi JD great looking half. Get loose for the Chisholm trail hunt. I am glad to see your getting out. Thanks for posting.
Burdie
 
Now that's a really nice coin! Way to find the good ones!
 
Awesome..

That's one of my dream finds....

HH from M2
 
very cool finds J.D. keep up the good work
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom