
nice pictures
Thank you for postingThat's great to know. Thank you 🙂Great hunt!!
That is a CC mint mark and it is a 1871, very rare, only 20,100 minted, even in it's worn condition it's worth a few grand!!
ThanksWow that is one rare coin for sure. Huge congrats!
ThanksCongrats on a very rare find !![]()
I thought the same thing. But in the end I found that elusive one.Holy cow, you finally got a CC and it's a rare one!
I was wondering if we would ever find one. Big congrats buddy!
Looks like a BANNER find to me!
Very interesting, thanks for sharingHuge congratulations on the rare Seated Dime!
Here's some history on the mintage
Here's some realized auction prices over the years.
Stack's Bowers Archive
archive.stacksbowers.com
Huge congratulations on the rare Seated Dime!
Here's some history on the mintage
Here's some realized auction prices over the years.
Stack's Bowers Archive
archive.stacksbowers.com
it's amazingThis part of that link info is pretty amazing:
"Although 20,100 1871-CC dimes were minted, relatively few survive today. Rusty Goe estimates a population of only 70 to 100 pieces."
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!I think I got lucky today; I think I found a 1871 cc seated dime
View attachment 2238245
View attachment 2238246
View attachment 2238237View attachment 2238238View attachment 2238239View attachment 2238240View attachment 2238241View attachment 2238242View attachment 2238243View attachment 2238244