What's new

1872 IH, (semi Key Date) and a young head KG11

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a few hours today so I could get back home and watch my EAGLE lose..lol I should have stayed out!!!
Anyway, only dug a few targets, First was the KG11, funny the house was built in 1834. Then I dug the broken buckle. Then the last target was the IH.
Let me tell you, not to brag or anything, but I have dug hundreds of IHs just this year and never found any key dates that I know of???
For now on im going to cl w an them and check the dates for now on!!
Thanks for looking.
George
 

Attachments

  • 1447625150446.webp
    1447625150446.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 1447625159737.webp
    1447625159737.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 1447625177538.webp
    1447625177538.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 1447625188907.webp
    1447625188907.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 1447625202776.webp
    1447625202776.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 1447625219027.webp
    1447625219027.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 32
Hey George dunno how I missed ur post. I understand the feeling with digging a lot of IHC's and finding no key dates. Until I found an 1871 in decent condition. Anyway bud nice score with the KG2. Those always make ya feel good..!
 
Strange how it works. I've dug prob less than 20 and have a beautiful 66,70, and 76. For some reason my semi keys have been the nicest condition. Man you have crushed it this year buddy. I'll be home tonight and hopefully in the dirt Friday or Saturday. Cmon tree coin lol
 
Strange how it works. I've dug prob less than 20 and have a beautiful 66,70, and 76. For some reason my semi keys have been the nicest condition. Man you have crushed it this year buddy. I'll be home tonight and hopefully in the dirt Friday or Saturday. Cmon tree coin lol

Come on tree coin!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom