What's new

1894 topografhic map of cripple creek district

mmiller

Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
COLORADO SPRINGS
Detector(s) used
DFX & XLT & Judge II Auto
I have an topo map of cripple creek district along with towns and description. its a 4ft by 4 ft map .
to big to put on tnet but can scan and send to any one who would like a copy. you could print pages and put together. let me know and I will send you a copy to you email. :read2:
 
Please send me a copy or link to this map. Thanks so much! :D
 
Good morning Mr. Miller, I would like a copy of your map if the file is still available. My email ccmillergren@hotmail.com

Thanks, Kliph
 
A thing I noticed with these maps is reference as many different years as you can. Some locations can show up on just certain ones. I found the exact gulch where a miner was killed by renegade Nez Perce and his cache was never recovered.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom