What's new

1898 IH found today! WOOHOO!

Tattooguy67

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
333
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hi all, well just a few hours ago I was grabbing out some rolls of cents to check, I don't know if I grabbed to hard or what but about 3-4 cents fell out on the floor and when I looked at the end of the roll this is what was looking back at me!
101_0851.jpg

Well by now my wife has learned that WOOHOO and Holy you know what is something good, so I took them in so she could have the honor of pulling this little lady out!
101_0852.jpg

I know it's just an old penny and is not worth a lot and are probably found all the time but to me it is a little bit o treasure and a thrill, and as always thank you for sharing in my excitement.

Chuck.
 
Upvote 0
Nice find on the IH. Love to hunt those cents. Nice pictures to :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
:icon_thumleft: Great find. I have had the indian fever all month. Makes me want to check some rolls. :thumbsup:
 
Nice Chuck. Always fun finding a wild indian.
 
That's a great find. Indian Heads are very tough to get in the wild. It's also in excellent shape.
Congratulations! Keep at it
rileyboy
 
Nice find, that's old! :thumbsup:
 
That is a beauty! It may not be worth much but it is still like finding a treasure. There's nothing like 10,000% profit! ;D
 
Wonder if those things happen like that for a reason?? Hard to explain. Great find and great pics!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom