What's new

18K.... today..no joke

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2nd thing I dug today was this nice 9.6 gram 18K. Too dark to see any marks so I tossed it in the bag and hunted on. Popped the 5g silver ring in the wet slope a short time later. Very short but fruitful trip to the beach today.

Good luck

Sal
 

Attachments

  • image-1862466721.webp
    image-1862466721.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0
Nice finds. Silver and gold for the win. :occasion14::thumbsup:8-)
 
You had a great hunt, RC:hello2:

That's a very nice looking gold chain!

Lorraine
 
Very nice scores, silver and gold! I see someone likes your finds a lot! Good luck getting that back!
 
Sweet gold chain! :thumbsup: I'm still struggling for my first one this year. :BangHead:
 
holey moley nice chain.
 
It doesn't get much better than this. Nice finds.
 
Very nice chain, nice ring, great hunt.
 
Awesome day at the beach.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Don't see too many 18k chains...nice score...congrats.
 
Nice scoops there for sure! Wish we had a hunt-able beach here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom