What's new

$190.00 in hand rolled Halfs yielded..

Scott (Mich)

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2007
Messages
496
Reaction score
90
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7 keepers. all 40%-ers, three '67's and four '68's :)

Sorry no picture this time.

My wife told me during the day that she ordered me a bag from her business bank (It will be in next Wednesday) and that she had a surprise for me when I got home. Soon as I walked in the door she had the 19 rolls on the table waiting for me. After opening the second roll and seeing three keepers I thought I had hit it good, but the rolls fizzled until I got to the other roll with the four keepers in it. The halves from the non-keeper rolls were pretty dinged up so I think maybe they are from a casino. Four or so of the rolls had hand writing that said centennial. I wish they were centennials (would that be Seated Liberty?) but they were all circulated bicentennial's. Oh well at any rate I am happy with what I found.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mid-Mich)
 
Upvote 0
The centennials written on the rolls would have been the bicentennials, they just shortened the word.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom