What's new

$190 in halves $300 in dimes

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I managed to get a hunt in yesterday, finished it up today. I haven't hunted in almost 2 weeks. I've been pretty busy, getting married in 2 weeks. Had a lot going on with that lately making sure we've got everything done. Plus I haven't had quite as much money to put toward roll hunting.

Dimes-
2 Caman Islands 5 cent peices, both 1992. Both in different rolls thought that was weird, don't think I've ever even seen one.
No silver. First time I haven't got any silver out of dimes in a long time

Halves-
2 64 kens. They came from the very first bank I stopped at, 9.50 in loose halves.

This keeps my streak going, 8 hunts now. Not much silver this time, but at least they were 90%
 
Upvote 0
I don't think anyone can complain about two 90%ers. Congrats on the marriage, that's always a stressful time, especially if it is a big wedding. I hope your wife knows your hobby, because mine was surprised when we moved in together and she had to deal with bags of coins everywhere (she's a clean freak :laughing7:).
 
Nice job, Timbobwey,
Congrats on your upcoming wedding. 'If it's your first, make sure
it's your last.".... Just some good advice. Lots of luck to you and yours,
rileyboy
 
2 90's is okay in my books :thumbsup: Congratulations on getting married
HH
Rich
 
Thanks guys I appreciate it. It is my first wedding, I'm sure it will be the only one. We do have a 4 year old already too. We just moved into our 2nd house about a year and a half ago.

Silvereagle, she does know about the hobby. I always show her the silver I find, and she really doesn't seem to mind the coins. I have a designated spot in the basement for all my finds before I store them, so it's not too messy. She doesn't hunt with me, but she does get excited for me when I hit a good score. She understands that it's an investment on top of a hobby. I try not to keep bags and boxes lying around. I usually do my hunts and dumps all in one day. Do a couple hunts a week, so it's not like an everyday thing.

I don't think 2 90%'s is bad. It's about like finding 8 or 9 90% in my book
 
ya, i would say its pretty dang good too...congrats on the marriage, keep it up and happy hunting!/happy marriage!
 
64s are alway so nice to find! And congrats on getting married! :hello2:

Does your bride-to-be CRH, too?

apush :read2:
 
Apush,
She doesn't crh. But she is happy when I get keepers for the stash.
 
CRH is like a marriage. There are highs and lows and plenty of time in the middle....
 
AGCoinHunter said:
CRH is like a marriage. There are highs and lows and plenty of time in the middle....
LoL! Aint that the truth! Congrats on the profit, and good luck in the future.
 
I hope there are more highs than lows, but I'm sure there are plenty of both
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom