What's new

$190 in halves...

stu123

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
while out driving around sat. I happened across a B of A nestled kinda out of the way and stopped in. All I had for speculating was $100. I got all the halves I could buy from them and went and got more money to claim the rest! Like you guys say on the board, leave nothing behind.
The result of cleaning them out of all the halves they had was
1967 x2
1968 d x2
I haven't seen a silver half in over a month, so it was nice to find some again.
One of the halves came from the loose they had in their drawer, so it was close to gettin' away!
 
Upvote 0
You did the right thing, good job. Buy them all!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Just got back from a short roadtrip. Bought $100 rolled and about $5 loose and got nada.
hehehehe just trying to decide where to drop them.

Kaintucker, what part of the state would i be most likely to cross paths with you?

w
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom