CladMoonRising Jr. Member Joined Jan 29, 2015 Messages 86 Reaction score 471 Golden Thread 0 Location San Jose, CA Detector(s) used E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 22, 2015 #1 Found this -- my oldest nickel to date -- along with a couple more wheats ('41 & '57) at the abandoned athletic field I've been working. The beeps are few and far between out there, but when I finally get a signal it's usually something good. Upvote 20
Found this -- my oldest nickel to date -- along with a couple more wheats ('41 & '57) at the abandoned athletic field I've been working. The beeps are few and far between out there, but when I finally get a signal it's usually something good.
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Nov 22, 2015 #2 Nice find. Congrats!
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 22, 2015 #3 That's a beautiful one!
kenonimo Full Member Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 111 Reaction score 187 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2015 #4 Sweet
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 22, 2015 #5 Love it, great find. I only pulled one V so far in 18 months.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 22, 2015 #6 CMR NICE LARGE CENT FIND ....