What's new

1901 Barber Quarter and Barber Dime

bergie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,280
Golden Thread
0
These are recent finds from the old horse race track. I had mentioned these in an earlier post, but didn't have photos. Earthworks was nice enough to photo them today and send to me. To summarize last four trips to this site: Last trip: Hollowpointred found silver rosie, barber quarter and standing liberty; Trip before that: I found these two barbers pictured; Trip before that: I found 1908 Barber Half; Trip before that: I found silver Washington quarter. Four trips -- all silver. Gotta love it...
 

Attachments

  • NovTrackBarbers.webp
    NovTrackBarbers.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 502
Upvote 0
By the way, no S mark on the back, but I did get a jolt when I saw 1901 on the quarter.
 
You can't beat silver each and every trip Bergie. Nice job.
 
That's some good looking silver Bergie----Good hunt
 
Nice silver, congrats! HH, Mike
 
Bergie, Congrats on your awesome barber finds. That old horse race has been a great hunting place! Wish I could give the place a try. ::)

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan
 
Great finds!

HH
-GC
 
that spot is a winner Phil! i KNOW you are gonna be killing at that place for a long time to come!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom