What's new

1901 O Barber Quarter...One of my better coin finds

WheatbackDigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
313
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Etrac
I haven't got much detecting in lately...Weather has been crap and working quite a bit...We did get out for a couple of hours today. Found the usual trash, a few wheats, a heavy silver ring and this 1901 O Barber quarter. I was happy with that..It was in the 7-8 inch range and found at an old public school. I would grade it somewhere between Fine and Very Fine. It has most of the Liberty on the Obverse.

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • barberobverse.webp
    barberobverse.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 589
  • barberreverse.webp
    barberreverse.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 555
Upvote 0
IL Doug
This state sure has a lot of silver coins in it..

Nice job again IL BOB
 
love those barbers, that's a beauty-nice work...
 
May you dig a 1,000 more :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom