What's new

1902 V Nickel for the win

Carolina Relic Hunter

Full Member
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
231
Reaction score
1,813
Golden Thread
1
Location
Rock Hill, SC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 & 900, Nokta Pulsedive, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe it or not it’s my first, never really thought about that I’d never found one until I did.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4942.webp
    IMG_4942.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4943.webp
    IMG_4943.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 64
Upvote 29
Believe it or not it’s my first, never really thought about that I’d never found one until I did.
Love the V nickel...got one while nickel roll hunting...big congratulations!
 
Believe it or not it’s my first, never really thought about that I’d never found one until I did.
Congrats on finding your first "V" nickel! Any coin over 100 years old is a winner in my book.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom