What's new

1904 Barber Quarter

Homerun04

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
DFX
Went out today and spent 11 hours with JeffH trying to get us some colonial copper. Went from site to site, and all I ended up with was this 1904 Barber Quarter. Not complaining, but not what I thought we were going to walk away with based on where we were hunting. Oh well. We also scored about 8 - 9 buttons between the two of us.
 

Attachments

  • 1904 Barber Quarter Obverse Scaled.webp
    1904 Barber Quarter Obverse Scaled.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 516
  • 1904 Barber Quarter Reverse Scaled.webp
    1904 Barber Quarter Reverse Scaled.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 513
Upvote 0
nice silver!!!! Awesome finds :icon_thumright:
 
nice barber!!! MR TUFF
 
Great find. Love that silver.
Congrats
Dman
 
Found my first one of these this year . But if you think for every 11 hrs you spend Mding you could get one of these bad boys. I am not to sure who would not take that deal. awesome find. :coffee2: Rob
 
Nice looking Barber. It has been years since I found a Barber. Keep it up....Matt
 
Congratulations on the Barber quarter!! I've yet to find one of those... Nice job!
 
Sweet barber! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom