What's new

1907 Schoolhouse and all we found was the parking lot

palelise

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had the opportunity to get out and detect a 1907 schoolhouse in Wisconsin on a beautiful fall day. We ran two detectors for about an hour and didn't come across any great finds, but we did find the school parking lot. IMG_3905.webpIMG_3906.webp
 
Upvote 21
clever... I was expecting, well.... I don't know... but the tootsies made me smile, and YES! you did find the parking lot!
 
I've detected a few old school houses up here in Minnesota also, never produces much in coinage - just old buttons, keys and toys.
The kids trousers back in the day didn't have pockets and the kids didn't carry money..........
 
LOVE THEM OLD TOYS AND WELCOME NEW MEMBER TO TNET ...
 
Nice Parking Lot :thumbsup:

Love the Vehicles in the antique Car show :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Hey,I really think those old toy pieces are cool indeed.I love to dig toy cars and trucks like yours.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom