What's new

1909S Indian Head Cent

samish

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2009
Messages
26
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington
A couple hr hunt today produce my 60th silver coin on the year, a 1902 Barber. The find of the day was a 1909S Indian Head Cent. Our ground is pretty tough on Copper coins. Luckily it is still readable. Happy New Year!!
 

Attachments

  • 2020-12-26 13-59-1.webp
    2020-12-26 13-59-1.webp
    145.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 2020-12-26 13-57-26.webp
    2020-12-26 13-57-26.webp
    170.6 KB · Views: 159
  • 20201226_140112.webp
    20201226_140112.webp
    196 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 46
Nice pair of early 20th century coins... :icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:
Yes we have amazing history here on the east coast, but I envy you west coast hunters so much for that reason right there. Other than the 77, the two S-mints are all I need to finish the Indian series, probably never see one this side of the Mississippi- big-time Congrats to you for that amazing key-date find!
 
great finds!!

vp
 
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
All in just a couple hours...1909 S is a very nice recovery...and a 1902 barber....I'd say you had a great hunt. :):occasion14:
 
Wow, that 1909-s is especially nice. You sure don't see those turn up very often, congrats.
 
Nice finds. I like that Barber.
 
Great finds! I like them both! Thank you for sharing with us all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom