What's new

1914d KEY DATE

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
This 1914 D was in same bag as the 10s I sat it aside could not read it but now I know it is a 1914 D It is very hard to read worn slick you can make out the date under magnification in right light/angle... tried to get the right light for the photo but camera would not pick it up very easy...

does nickdate work on Copper cents
 

Attachments

  • 1914D 1.webp
    1914D 1.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 340
  • 1914D 2.webp
    1914D 2.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
Right now I envy you. You may have stumbled onto someones dumped collection. What else is waiting? :hello2:

Maybe try scanning the coin. At times I've had very good results with a scanner when my camera gave me fits.

Nic a Date only works on nickels, it will not bring out a date on a copper cent.
 
Where did you find the '14-D? Was it in a bag of cents from the bank?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom