What's new

1915 BPOE Badge

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
4,371
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again went to the site that I drove by for 15 years before I decided to detect.
Finds are getting fewer, but I'm still digging a ton of crap brass and copper.
And the occasional relic.

This badge is from the B.P.O.E. out here in Pueblo, CO.
Hard to read the back, but looks like "Robbins Co, Attleboro, Mass"
If I get all my procrastinations out of the way this week, I plan to do some serious sifting.
Carl
 

Attachments

  • 1915 BPOE.webp
    1915 BPOE.webp
    265.7 KB · Views: 608
Upvote 0
Nicccce Carl :icon_thumright: Good job,Keep it up
 
PikesPeakCharlie said:
Nicccce Carl :icon_thumright: Good job,Keep it up

Thanks, P.P.C.
Us Westerners need to try and keep up with all them English and East Coasters!
Carl
 
1915 Pueblo Elks badge. I like it...a lot! :thumbsup:
 
I would say that you are doing just fine in the "keeping up" catagory :headbang:

Keep up the killer finds :icon_thumleft:


VPR
 
VERMONTPACKRAT said:
I would say that you are doing just fine in the "keeping up" catagory :headbang:

Keep up the killer finds :icon_thumleft:


VPR


Ah, but what I'd give for one crusty, fertilized Vermont Copper!
Carl
 
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
VERMONTPACKRAT said:
I would say that you are doing just fine in the "keeping up" catagory :headbang:

Keep up the killer finds :icon_thumleft:


VPR


Ah, but what I'd give for one crusty, fertilized Vermont Copper!
Carl


Me too !!! That is one thing that I dont have yet :icon_thumleft:

VPR
 
Nice detail left :wink:
You got the maker right, I've seen that one a couple times.
Scrap brass & copper has paid for both my detectors ;D
HH :thumbsup:
 
Nice - I always like to see old badges like that. A Keeper for sure ! I can't wait to find an oldie like that. Keep it up. MJ,
 
cool looking badge!!! MR TUFF
 
Nice badge Curbdigger :o I like it :wink: You have a better chance for a 1916 D merc than a Vermont copper , I had a recent poll , out of 17 dug , NO Vermont colonial coppers were found in their home state :dontknow: strange but true :) CMD
 
CMDiamonddawg said:
Nice badge Curbdigger :o I like it :wink: You have a better chance for a 1916 D merc than a Vermont copper , I had a recent poll , out of 17 dug , NO Vermont colonial coppers were found in their home state :dontknow: strange but true :) CMD

Any copper will do!
Kills me that I grew up in MD and never detected.
Off to sift at the site, I'll hopefully post something cool.
Carl
 
Cool badge.

Kind of odd to see an Elks piece without the trademark elk's head on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom