ppratt Sr. Member Joined Jun 19, 2003 Messages 353 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location South western PA Detector(s) used Spectrum XLT Oct 31, 2009 #1 This one came as a shocker I was looking for a quarter when up out of the hole this poped out. My XLT doesn't normaly make mistakes when IDing a target but I'll let this one slide. Attachments 9.webp 24.7 KB · Views: 506 Upvote 0
This one came as a shocker I was looking for a quarter when up out of the hole this poped out. My XLT doesn't normaly make mistakes when IDing a target but I'll let this one slide.
bocephus Full Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 143 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 3, 2009 #2 what a beauty
creeper71 Silver Member Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 2,936 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central PA Nov 4, 2009 #3 Did you rescan your hole be4 you filled it back in?
Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Nov 4, 2009 #4 What a great find! It's in pretty good condition considering it's age, huh?