What's new

1920/30 old house site

williedigit

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
1,335
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sterling Silver buckle ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472735848.676097.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472735858.712539.webp old blue medicine bottle and tail light rim , clock part two 1930 s wheaties and a lamp base brassImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472735961.164422.webp need to go back with my small coil and hit it up for the silver coins I missed what ya think
 
Upvote 30
I think you had a good hunt congrats
 
Congrats to you on your nice silver buckle - 1930 S wheatie and other finds - do go back and use your smaller search coil cause there are still more treasures to be had - anyway thank you for sharing your post & story with us.

Texas ED
 
The bezel is for an A model Ford! Nice... I like old Ford cars.

I like the silver buckle too!
 
Some really nice finds. Love that little bottle. Big coil, or small, I would definitely go back for more!
 
Nice relic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
That silver buckle is fabulous! Congrats on all your finds. ~Lisa & John
 
Nice silver buckle, and an excellent blue median bottle, williedigit!
 
Sterling Silver buckle was an identify label or something like that ..not a buckle
 
yes, he did dig it & it's all great digs
 
You can inscribe that one with your biker gang nickname and wear it proudly. Ain't nobody got silver buckles like you got silver buckles.
 
Nice job. Got to go back and get the rest of the goodies.
 
That is just an awesome silver buckle. Great find!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom