DiggerCam Jr. Member Joined Feb 22, 2018 Messages 50 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern CT Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 300/Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Pro Pointer AT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 21, 2020 #1 Found this 1920s Nash hubcap sticking out of the ground on an old farm. Then I eventually found two more! Early 1930s Pontiac and Studebaker. I also found the old dump, hopefully there will be more! Thanks for reading, DiggerCam Upvote 3 Downvote
Found this 1920s Nash hubcap sticking out of the ground on an old farm. Then I eventually found two more! Early 1930s Pontiac and Studebaker. I also found the old dump, hopefully there will be more! Thanks for reading, DiggerCam
Coinstar magnet Silver Member Joined Apr 5, 2020 Messages 4,515 Reaction score 10,508 Golden Thread 0 Location Beverly Massachusetts Detector(s) used Tesoro compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2020 #2 Very cool. Those will look nice cleaned up!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2020 #3 Awesome I like those I have some really old ones from here in MI thats pretty cool