relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 22, 2016 #1 I found this today it is my oldest dog tag. Westmoreland County Pennsylvania 1924. I am guessing I do not have a shot at the oldest known Westmoreland County dog tag. I am sure he was a good dog though LOL. Attachments 1469170994866.webp 62.3 KB · Views: 148 Upvote 30
I found this today it is my oldest dog tag. Westmoreland County Pennsylvania 1924. I am guessing I do not have a shot at the oldest known Westmoreland County dog tag. I am sure he was a good dog though LOL.
cambria09 Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 3,841 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 23, 2016 #21 Hello relic lover. Nice one! It is always nice to bring home a find like that one. Good Luck. C9