What's new

1930's ?? Post Exchange Token Ft. Bragg

metaldetkid

Full Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2016
Messages
108
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
1
Location
Fayetteville NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, and AT Pro, Ace 400
PINPOINTER: Garrett propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last nights hunt I found a Post Exchange Token Ft. Bragg and an old lip stick next to it. Old post hospital is up the street so I am assuming its from a nurse in the 30's. I cant find anything on the token like age, rarity, etc.... If someone has info on this piece comment below. Thanks so much !!



20160824_083159.webp20160824_083255.webp20160824_083049.webp20160824_083111.webp
 
Upvote 30
IF, that is rare like the price suggests from Fee-Bay. You have an absolute KILLER token!! It is worth more than a lot of gold rings. Very nice token and in great shape. Sweet!!
 
There is just nothing on the net for this thing. Thanks so much for the comment !!



IF, that is rare like the price suggests from Fee-Bay. You have an absolute KILLER token!! It is worth more than a lot of gold rings. Very nice token and in great shape. Sweet!!
 
Addition information for you. This was a token for theCivilian Conservation Corps (CCC). I think what may make this more rare the C after 410 stands for Colored. So Company 410C was a black unit. More info on this link
Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) | NCpedia
 
That is truly in amazing shape! Love it!

I have a token found locally with Zero info on it - nice to see someone could find something for you on this beaut!
 
Have you posted a pic of your token? Several of us here enjoy researching tokens and posting the results. The two places I would go first on your token is the BC tokens book and tokencatalog.com
John in the Great 208

That is truly in amazing shape! Love it!

I have a token found locally with Zero info on it - nice to see someone could find something for you on this beaut!
 
I don't see a C. after 410. What am I missing here?
John in the Great 208

You are correct No C after 410. Sorry DownNDirty said those mushrooms growing in the cow pasture were ok to eat. But the one listed on Feebay didn't either. I'm going to lay down now
Camps for African- Americans were also established near the post. Company 410 was at Aberdeen, Company 1497 in Raeford, and another was in Clayt
 
Last edited:
Sweet token, very nice find!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice find. Forget the value, that's a keeper.
 
That is a great token find. Congrats.
 
Great token find. I have only found 1 token this year and it was from an arcade....Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom