What's new

1934 US penny (copper)

Chris_Odom

Full Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
114
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Orleans

Date Found:12-18-09
Location Found:Westwego Park
Value:Unknown
Description:copper, little damage,
Detector Used:None
Comments:Feel free to leave comments and if you have found any old US coins i would be very interested in seeing them.
​

I must brag about this 1934 penny I found in the park. I have found many coins but never one this old. I will always be looking for older thou.

1934penny.jpg


1934pennyback.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Its always nice to find old coins, I prefer silver, but copper will do until silver comes along.
hodge
 
"I will always be looking for older though."

I have no doubt you will find them! It is wonderful to feel your appreciation for this old coin! That's what it is all about really, whether finds are from colonial days, or from the turbulent and desperate depression era which your coin is from. They all take us back in time, and once you've felt that (which you obviously have) then you're hooked on the thrill it is to touch the past! It was great reading your post. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom