BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2008 Thread Owner #1 found this today. [attachment=1] Good luck, HH. Attachments zztttttt.webp 102.3 KB · Views: 198
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Oct 7, 2008 #2 Good goin B, I found my first silver Washington last weekend. It was a '64. Found it at a church. AMC
Good goin B, I found my first silver Washington last weekend. It was a '64. Found it at a church. AMC
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 7, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Thank you AMC. and congrats on your first. I've found six of 'em so far, I like 'em but not as much as I like my mercs. I'll probably freak when I get my firstbig silver. Good luck, HH.
Thank you AMC. and congrats on your first. I've found six of 'em so far, I like 'em but not as much as I like my mercs. I'll probably freak when I get my firstbig silver. Good luck, HH.
Prober Bronze Member Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 1,933 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location West Michigan Detector(s) used White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250 Oct 7, 2008 #4 Way to go Band, they seem to be popping up for you quite regularly! Congrats.
Slipperyjack47 Hero Member Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 689 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Solon Springs Wisconsin Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star Oct 9, 2008 #5 Great finds and only a matter of time and a little research to get you on the older sites! Keep honing your detector skills and when you do get to one of those old sites you'll be ready to kick butt! HH Slipperyjack47
Great finds and only a matter of time and a little research to get you on the older sites! Keep honing your detector skills and when you do get to one of those old sites you'll be ready to kick butt! HH Slipperyjack47
Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2008 #6 Nice score in the silver Washington
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 9, 2008 Thread Owner #7 Thanks prober, slipperyjack47 and Giant. Good luck, HH.
mpostma Bronze Member Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 1,269 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location East Jordan, Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac & Quattro Oct 10, 2008 #8 Silver is ALWAY in style! Congratulations! I'm with you on the Merc's. Still think it is the best looking coin minted in the US. HH Mark
Silver is ALWAY in style! Congratulations! I'm with you on the Merc's. Still think it is the best looking coin minted in the US. HH Mark