T thing Full Member Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 120 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Feb 13, 2010 #1 I just found 4 1963 and one 1941 Canadian silver half's, they are slightly smaller then us half's. any body know if they are valuable Upvote 0
I just found 4 1963 and one 1941 Canadian silver half's, they are slightly smaller then us half's. any body know if they are valuable
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Feb 13, 2010 #2 being 800 silver I'd say yes they at least have silver "melt" value at least.
silvereagle78 Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 453 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location The Burgh PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle Feb 14, 2010 #3 Here is the melt value: http://www.coinflation.com/canada/ Here is the mintage: http://www.doczayus.com/coins/half.php As for collector value, it is always best to check the current prices on ebay. Hope this helps HH, SE
Here is the melt value: http://www.coinflation.com/canada/ Here is the mintage: http://www.doczayus.com/coins/half.php As for collector value, it is always best to check the current prices on ebay. Hope this helps HH, SE
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Feb 14, 2010 #4 Yes, they have collector value. I would love to see pictures of them! ffd