What's new

1941 Washington

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back out where I found the war nickel and the wheats and found more wheats and this 41 Quarter. HH RJ


IMG_0877.webpIMG_0876.webp
 
Upvote 18
Love them silver quarters, congrats on the super find.:thumbsup:
 
Thats a beauty , congrats on the Fine silver save :metaldetector: :treasurechest:
 
Nice!, still in search of my 1st silver quarter for 2015
 
Nice silver quarter. I haven't seen one of those this year yet either.
 
Thanks for the comments. I know its just a quarter, but I've had a dry spell on silver lately and about decided not to post again till I got out of the slump. Maybe the spell is broken. lol
 
I would say the spell is broken now .
 
Did you welcome George back into daylight? Nice save
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom