diggingthe1
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2015
- Messages
- 2,777
- Reaction score
- 6,887
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Victor, CO...City of Mines
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab EQ800, Ex2
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
At any rate I'm pretty sure the first word is original.It looks like it might say "Original Found In"At any rate I'm pretty sure the first word is original.
Thank you for your post! I am sure that is a beautiful part of the world, I am glad the artist captured this point in time! Thank you for your help!Dont know if it helps, yet it a church scene in Bavaria. Chiemgau I think from the clothing.
Writing -which I cant read further than Original- is in in English though, since Original is in German spelled with only one "i".
There is only the 1945 writing on the bottom right, twice in pencil, thanks for the input!It looks a little later to me? Possibly even 1960S. Is there a 1945 date on it?
Chub
The mountain in the background is the Matterhorn - if that helps any.