What's new

1946 Walker + some extra Silver.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
1,993
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scuba Hunt -

Walker - 1946
Quarter - 1961
Rosie's - 1959, 63 & 64
Canada Dime - 1963
Buffalo - No Date
Wheaty's - 1948, 50, 52 & 58
Gold Plated Necklace

A couple costume rings and earing's also...........

Silver Day.webp
 
Upvote 16
The best, as always :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Congrats on getting out and pulling those goodies. :occasion14: Boy I sure would like to swing my coil over a walker.
 
Congratulations on that Walker.
 
AH SWEET HERRINGBONE NECKLACE .
 
Extra Silver?!! What's EXTRA silver?

Nice finds!
 
Awesome scores!, you water hunters kill it!
 
Thanks for checking it out everyone - These scuba hunts are relaxing and enjoyable, though up in Minnesota they are also very limited!!!

Good Luck to all of you!! :thumbsup:
 
Extra Silver?!! What's EXTRA silver?

Nice finds!

The little silvers like dimes, quarters and war nickels - I consider those an "EXTRA".......Really love finding the halves and dollars!!!
 
Nice haul on the silver RF!! Your water temps are dropping I guess? I know ours has dropped around 8 degrees in the last few weeks...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom