What's new

1959 Ben for Mr. Apush

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ladies and Gents,
Does anyone have a 1959 Ben they want to sell? Mr. Apush's 51st birthday is in August. He is CRHing with me and is always hoping to find a 1959 (his DOB). I am cringing, however, cause he wants to drill a hole thru Ben and put on his key chain. But, if it makes him happy . . . I will be the nice wife.

I will pay double the red book price ($15.00) plus shipping for junk silver, if anyone is willing. I know it is crazy, but we do crazy things for the one's we love. :laughing7:

Gotta keep the guy happy as he is so good to Mrs. Apush. Yep, we are still on our honeymoon after all these years.

Just PM me, if you are willing to give up a 90%er.

apush (Mrs.) :read2:
 
Upvote 0
I don't think I have a 59 benny, I will look. I can only do it if I have an extra one though, u know? Love to help u out if I can.
 
apush - if you want, I will trade you for another benny. PM me. i have some circulated pieces, and i also have an impaired proof.
 
If I may suggest instead of a hole for a key chain. Years ago we took one to a silver smith and had him turn one into a belt buckle for my Dad
 
apush, he dosen't have to drill a hole in the Ben. They make keychains that hold coins like that. They are more popular with Morgans and Peaces, but you can find some for halves.
 
nope...sorry i dont get many bens where i am located...and most are 1963 :dontknow: wish i could help tho.
 
I will take the advice and find the coin holder. So he gets two presents: coin and coin holder. :)

One of the Net gentlemen PMd, so I have one on the way. Actually, this gentlemen was kind enough to do an even trade.

Nice folks here,

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
I will take the advice and find the coin holder. So he gets two presents: coin and coin holder. :)

One of the Net gentlemen PMd, so I have one on the way. Actually, this gentlemen was kind enough to do an even trade.

Nice folks here,

apush :read2:

I was going to suggest a :sign13: "Proof" set from the year he was born. That would have the Benny you are looking for and the quarter, dime, nickel and penny. All nice and shiny silver.....except for the nickel and penny, however; they are shiny to...
 
I was thinking you might want one from 1981(your obvious birth year). Cheers, Jim
 
coolpix9 said:
I was thinking you might want one from 1981(your obvious birth year). Cheers, Jim

Major Major Karma coming your way. I would have swore she was born sometime between 1978 and 1980.. :wav:
 
I would recommend you ad another gift to his treasure pile. One of the members here on T-Net makes the most impressive coin rings. A 1959 Ben rolled with the date on the outside would be an awesome gift. Try searching for coin rings, or look in the classifieds. I have seen them and held them. They are simply stunning.

He can use your coin or his.

Just a thought!

Bob
 
I graduated from high school in 1978! LOL :laughing9:

The coin I would be looking for is a 1960 Ben :). But, I don't need anything else added to my key chain. Have too many keys (school) as it is!

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom