What's new

1963-D Silver Dime ~ 1920-D Wheat cent ~ 1927-S Wheat cent

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
I only went out for about two hours yesterday. Nothing too exciting, but not too bad for ground that not only I've covered before, but a few guys from the detecting club have covered the same ground too! Here's what I dug:

1963-D Silver Rosie dime
three wheat cents ~ 1920-D, 1927-S, & 1939-S
28 Memorial cents
1 nickel
6 clad dimes
2 clad quarters

I took a picture of the silver dime with my camera phone while it was still in the dirt! This 1963-D dime has got to be the ugliest silver dime I've ever dug ~ it must have been ran over a few times before it got dropped in the grass!

Later!
Neil
 

Attachments

  • April18-2008dime.webp
    April18-2008dime.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 304
  • April18-2008wheats.webp
    April18-2008wheats.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 291
  • April18-2008dirty1963dime.webp
    April18-2008dirty1963dime.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 0
Beat-up or not, silver is silver and you got the touch!! Nice job on the wheaties and the clad coins. :thumbsup: HH Gold Nuggets
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom