apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2010 #1 For a 1974D, DbleDie Obverse, it is generally necessary to use a magnifying glass, or is this something that is easily seen by the naked eye? I have not found one, wish I had. Thanks! apush Upvote 0
For a 1974D, DbleDie Obverse, it is generally necessary to use a magnifying glass, or is this something that is easily seen by the naked eye? I have not found one, wish I had. Thanks! apush
buffhunter Sr. Member Joined May 30, 2006 Messages 275 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur 1000 Mar 18, 2010 #2 you can notice the R in TRUST with the naked eye.
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thank you, Buffhunter. I appreciate it. apush
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Mar 18, 2010 #4 Apush, You youngsters have better eyes then me. But with an eye piece there is no doubt with the "U and S" in Trust. rileyboy
Apush, You youngsters have better eyes then me. But with an eye piece there is no doubt with the "U and S" in Trust. rileyboy
65gt350 Hero Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 773 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Tesoro Toltec 100 Mar 18, 2010 #5 I can usually tell that something is not right and then confirm with a glass. Here is a link to my 1974 DDO with a scan. It is not 1:1 http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,203079.0.html HH, 65GT350
I can usually tell that something is not right and then confirm with a glass. Here is a link to my 1974 DDO with a scan. It is not 1:1 http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,203079.0.html HH, 65GT350