What's new

1976 Bicentennials

lokkenpa

Full Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
1976 Bicentennial's

Are these coins silver and worth keeping all the ones I come across? Or just the S mint?

Thanks!
Phil
 
Upvote 0
Re: 1976 Bicentennial's

My coin dealer says they are worth face value and spendable. :icon_study: The proofs I imagine are worth more... :icon_scratch:

Keep @ it and HH!!
 
Re: 1976 Bicentennial's

Check on coinfacts.com and see the ones that are silver and the ones that are not

Also goggle for Kennedy halves mintages and you will see there what is silver and what is not

Darth Walker
 
Re: 1976 Bicentennial's

lokkenpa said:
Are these coins silver and worth keeping all the ones I come across? Or just the S mint?

Thanks!
Phil

There are 40% S proof and non-proofs in both halves and quarters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom