What's new

1976 D reverse cud error...Updated with more pictures for you "non-believers":)

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
1976 D reverse cud error...Updated with more pictures for you "non-believers":)

I found this one today and was pretty excited about this cud error. Then after searching the remainder of the box of halves I found two more (same date, same cud error location). Has anyone found one of these errors? I did notice that there is one listed on eBay for $49.99. Maybe I got someones collection?
 

Attachments

  • DSC00900.webp
    DSC00900.webp
    19.3 KB · Views: 391
  • DSC00901.webp
    DSC00901.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC00903.webp
    DSC00903.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 387
  • DSC00905.webp
    DSC00905.webp
    16 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC00907.webp
    DSC00907.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0
Re: 1976 D reverse cud error

Nice cud! Finding 3 alike is even better. Sell two and keep the other for yourself.

Happy Hunting!
 
Re: 1976 D reverse cud error

Ifyndit said:
I found this one today and was pretty excited about this cud error. Then after searching the remainder of the box of halves I found two more (same date, same cud error location). Has anyone found one of these errors? I did notice that there is one listed on eBay for $49.99. Maybe I got someones collection?

Impossible.
 
Re: 1976 D reverse cud error

Not even impossible. Improbable, perhaps, but in this hobby, anything is possible.
;D
 
Re: 1976 D reverse cud error

coinmojo said:
Ifyndit said:
I found this one today and was pretty excited about this cud error. Then after searching the remainder of the box of halves I found two more (same date, same cud error location). Has anyone found one of these errors? I did notice that there is one listed on eBay for $49.99. Maybe I got someones collection?

Impossible.
Yeah, I'm with Maltese, why is this situation impossible? ???
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom