What's new

1976-S half question

skelly9131

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
124
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Hi, I got my first 1976-S silver clad in a box yesterday. From what I've researched, it seems that these are 40% silver, but there seems to be some varying prices on Feebay. So, can someone confirm if all 1976 silvers are 40% or were there some 90% made?
 
Upvote 0
Pretty sure there all 40% silver.
 
Actually not all 1976-S contain silver ive found one 40%er and 10 1976-S that contain 0 silver....


Hope thats helpful

HH
~Holmes~
 
There were 1976-S clad proofs made (7,059,099 minted, no AG) and 1976-S silver 40% (4,000,000) made. The silvers were made for uncirculated sets. From what I can find, no 90% was minted.
 
Actually, there were 1976-S Clad Proof, 1976-S 40% silver mint issue, and 1976-S 40% silver Proof. It is pretty easy to tell the difference between the 40% mint issue and 40% proof, so you will know right away which one you have.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom