R randally23 Tenderfoot Joined Aug 12, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 13, 2023 #1 1982 D image. 1982 D find. Possible mint errors. Possibly not. Opinions accepted thanks. 1982 D comparison Upvote 0
1982 D image. 1982 D find. Possible mint errors. Possibly not. Opinions accepted thanks. 1982 D comparison
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2023 #2 I don't know what you're seeing. All I see is a well worn quarter.
Sandog Bronze Member Joined Nov 27, 2017 Messages 2,220 Reaction score 5,576 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure coast Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2023 #3 Is LIBERTY a bit pushed up at the rim? Don't know coins, just a guess.
ajaj Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2012 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Location Orange, Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Minelab eTrac Minelab Excalibur 8" Makro Racer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2023 #4 You, sir, have a modern quarter worth 25 cents. aj
Blackfoot58 Gold Member Joined Jan 11, 2023 Messages 6,195 Reaction score 15,849 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Detector(s) used Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 13, 2023 #5 I agree. I don’t see anything unusual. But keep looking at coins. That’s what it takes to eventually find odd ones. 👍🏼
I agree. I don’t see anything unusual. But keep looking at coins. That’s what it takes to eventually find odd ones. 👍🏼