L Lilwiggles Jr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2021 Messages 56 Reaction score 142 Golden Thread 0 Jan 26, 2022 Thread Owner #1 I am curious if this looks off center,I have looked at pictures, my eyes aren't the best other opinions are welcomed.i also have a buffalo nickel I can't see the date,it there any other way to figure this out Attachments IMG_20220126_183708988.webp 164.9 KB · Views: 63
I am curious if this looks off center,I have looked at pictures, my eyes aren't the best other opinions are welcomed.i also have a buffalo nickel I can't see the date,it there any other way to figure this out
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 26, 2022 #2 If the reverse is not off center it would be considered a misaligned die or (MAD). Fairly common with dimes.
If the reverse is not off center it would be considered a misaligned die or (MAD). Fairly common with dimes.
L Lilwiggles Jr. Member Joined Dec 22, 2021 Messages 56 Reaction score 142 Golden Thread 0 Jan 26, 2022 Thread Owner #3 HuntH2002 said: If the reverse is not off center it would be considered a misaligned die or (MAD). Fairly common with dimes. Click to expand... The back appears to be fine, thanks
HuntH2002 said: If the reverse is not off center it would be considered a misaligned die or (MAD). Fairly common with dimes. Click to expand... The back appears to be fine, thanks