What's new

1990 ? Grease Die Error Found

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I found a 1990 with no mint mark. There is a depression where the mint mark was. You can tell with a loupe it was made like that, not ground off. I t looks like they call it a grease die error. It is in real nice condition. The macro brings out the minute scratches. I would be willing to trade it for?
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_11.webp
    ScreenHunter_11.webp
    62.4 KB · Views: 329
Upvote 0
ok, i couldn't resist. trade,,,,, sure sounds like a great idea.... how about i find one not so defective with a mint mark and we can swap.......... ok........hope you enjoy the humor :icon_jokercolor: :icon_scratch:
 
photogame said:
ok, i couldn't resist. trade,,,,, sure sounds like a great idea.... how about i find one not so defective with a mint mark and we can swap.......... ok........hope you enjoy the humor :icon_jokercolor: :icon_scratch:
He He :thumbsup:
 
Here is just a sample of the many I have found..... I'm assuming they are Greased Dies

I thought they were strange cause many of them didn't appear to be worn down.......

Anyone know if they have any value??????

Mojo
 

Attachments

  • error.webp
    error.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 224
  • light94.webp
    light94.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 206
  • light96.webp
    light96.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 211
  • error.webp
    error.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 224
  • light94.webp
    light94.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 207
  • light96.webp
    light96.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 204

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom