BOXING63
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2007
- Messages
- 486
- Reaction score
- 290
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- PIRATE ,CT
- Detector(s) used
- Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
You're a better man then me! lol 
I was in the water like and the sand was softed but some parts were hardDaedalus said:15 Degrees ? you would have found me frozen to the detector and the detector frozen to the ground ! Wow how did you even dig ?![]()
stayed 1 hour and off i went home sweet home. 
i can't wait for warm daysPI JOE said:15 degrees??You're a better man then me! lol
![]()
it was cold


Hi Craig... o yes i do they are great, they keep the hands warm, this week its going to be warmer out so i can't wait.Craig-PI said:Hi Angel... do you use hothands in your gloves? I wear two pairs of gloves with hothands stuffed in the light pair when I hunt during the cold and I'm fine... last week it was 18 degrees with a windchill that made it feel like 1 below zero but I lasted a couple hours before my fingers started to get a burning feeling and I knew I was close to frostbite... at least you found a few goodies congrats![]()