What's new

1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

Leeame

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grants Pass OR
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra V3i
1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

My bank said they hadn't ever ordered a Brink's box for anyone before, good for me ;D

21.webp
6x90%
15x40%

holeinone.webp

Then I received a hole-in-one.


A lot of exercise and excitement for an order of Kennedy's.


tootles
Lisa
So Oregon
 
Upvote 0
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

Nice silver! Love the picture. Congrats. I wonder why someone would punch a hole in there.
I ordered my first box and hope some of your Oregon luck trickles up this way ;)

Christine
 
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

Sweeping some your way... :-*...let me know if it works


tootles
Lisa
So Oregon
 
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

Crossing my fingers. I will have to order another box when I pick up the first. This waiting is killing me. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. Otherwise it will be next thursday ackkkkkk.

Scooping up lots of luck dust :)

Christine
 
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

Great job on your first box. Just don't get use to it. Unless you are in a very good area, 21 silvers in a box is above average. I'm happy if I get an ounce per box (6 40% or 3 90% or some combination of the two).

HH.
 
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

Nice!
Is that Bicentennial with the hole a 40% proof?
 
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

TXTim said:
Is that Bicentennial with the hole a 40% proof?

It does look like silver but it also looks like it has a D mint mark.
 
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

TXTim said:
Nice!
Is that Bicentennial with the hole a 40% proof?

Na, just my poor photo skills


tootles
Lisa
 
Re: 1st box of halfs: Ended up with a BlackJack & Hole-in-1

Nice finds. My first box was good like that. Out of 21 boxes, I have had one skunk. Of course some only had 1 40% so it is hit and miss.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom