Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a very unassuming looking little permission in an alley. Just a little dirt/gravel skirt between the pavement and this guys back fence. Lots of roofing nails in there. First good signal was a 1944 wheat cent, then a few clad coins. I had already made it from one end to the other, turned around and went back in the opposite direction. Got a real iffy 90-95 on the Legend and popped out my 8th walker in 4 years of detecting. The sterling ring came just a few minutes after the half.
1Jan2024 #1.jpeg
1Jan2024 #2.jpeg

I sure like being surprised by unlikely looking places like that!

Upvote 19
Congrats on the 1st big silver of the year, plus the ring.
Great start to 2024 :occasion14:

Very nice! I think I would have done it again and maybe with a smaller coil and dig the marginal tones as well.
I did have my sniper coil on. I switched to it as soon as I started hearing all those nails. :icon_thumright:

Got a very unassuming looking little permission in an alley. Just a little dirt/gravel skirt between the pavement and this guys back fence. Lots of roofing nails in there. First good signal was a 1944 wheat cent, then a few clad coins. I had already made it from one end to the other, turned around and went back in the opposite direction. Got a real iffy 90-95 on the Legend and popped out my 8th walker in 4 years of detecting. The sterling ring came just a few minutes after the half.
View attachment 2123739View attachment 2123740

I sure like being surprised by unlikely looking places like that!
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back