What's new

1st Dive of the Year. Not too Shabby. 3rd gold of the Year

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I decided to brave the cold water and make my first dive today. Kevin and I went to a spot we know of and took the plunge. I found the most but he also found quality. He got a 1942 walker and a merc. I got a brass ring, 3 silver rings, a merc and a 10K 6.19 gram gold ring. I also got a 1907 V nickel. Some swim buckles, sinkers and a bit of trash and an old lipstick tube. Also what looks like the nose cone to a small rocket or missile. Will take the picture of it tomorrow.

I now have 15 empty tanks that need to be filled before I can play again. Hopefully tomorrow.





 
Upvote 24
Great haul - Congratulations on the Golden Ticket! :occasion14:
 
very nice finds. Looks like fun
 
very nice finds!
 
1 casper2Z.webp
 
I love seeing the scuba finds, awesome aspect to the hobby
 
What's it cost to get a tank filled, and how long does one last?

It costs me 4.00 for a fill and it lasts around 3 hours at the depth I am at. 6 - 8 foot. I am stingy with my air!


Heading to the same spot today after dropping off 13 tanks to the dive shop. Hope to do as well or better. Be safe everyone where ever you hunt.
 
Interesting finds; and of course a hunk of gold is always good! Thanks for sharing.
 
Congrats on the gold and silver and other finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom