What's new

1st flat button

Dinkleman

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rochester ny
Detector(s) used
Ace 350, pro pointer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my 1st flat button yesterday on my second trip to a 20 acre homested fron 1795. Back reads "gilt allover" along outside back edge and warranty around the tab

20160522_213342.webp
 
Upvote 16
Flat button's are a great find. Congrats on a first. Many more to come.

HH, Relic Nut
 
I love finding flat buttons, congrats.
 
soon u will be pulling them out of everywhere and saying to yourself where can i put all of these
 
Congrats on your flat button find - thanks for sharing your pictures & wish you many more fantastic finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
congrats on your first flat button.
 
Nice 1st!, here's to many more!
 
Picked up a better camera today ill post a better picture when I get home
 
Congratualtions on the button recovery! I hope you find many more! :occasion14:
 
finally heres a way better pic

flat button.webp
 
Hi; Can you please post a picture of the Front. Then I can give you more info ok. Thanks. PEACE:RONB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom