1st full hunt with the new Tiger Shark

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was so excited to try out my new Tiger Shark for it's first full hunt. So excited, in fact, that I forgot to check the beach report. The water was a little rough. I spent about 45 mins in waist deep water. It was waist deep until the wave came and then it was shoulder deep. I got distracted by a little pink bikini close by and almost got knocked over by a wave. I worked the shallower water and the water line after that. I didn't find much but I had a BLASTand can't wait until I can get back in the water.

Attachments

• myfinds 001.jpg
    myfinds 001.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0
congrats on your finds, I think we have been invaded by the little plastic army men. I've seen some in other post. It's probably the open borders we have. :o)

Mike

Congrats, The machine is very well balanced and an joy to use in the water. You will begin to wonder if you will ever need to replace the batteries, they seem to last forever.

If your ever St. Pete Beach way, give a shout. HH ;D

Nice group of finds and as long as you are having fun, thats what counts. It only gets better.

I am glad you are enjoying the Tiger Shark. Them lil pink bikinis or the blue, black, red or what ever color are all dangerous.

if i'm not to nosy,whats the cost on the shark?

Mike in Fla. said:
congrats on your finds, I think we have been invaded by the little plastic army men. I've seen some in other post. It's probably the open borders we have. :o)

Mike
I thought it was the other way around. I thought they were from Homeland Security. However, all the ones I find say China on the bottom, so there goes my theory. :D

GuyInBack said:
Congrats, The machine is very well balanced and an joy to use in the water. You will begin to wonder if you will ever need to replace the batteries, they seem to last forever.

If your ever St. Pete Beach way, give a shout. HH ;D
Thanks. I was swinging for almost 7 hours and felt it just a little the next day in my swinging arm. Good to know about the batteries. I don't usually get down that far South, but if I do I'll let you know.
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS said:
willie d,

sounds like your enjoying your new
machine. ;D

have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE
I am SHERMANVILLE, but it's not just the machine (I like it a lot). It's getting to hunt somewhere I haven't been able to go until now. It's pretty exciting, it reminds me when I first started detecting. Take care. HH Bill
lost at sea said:
Nice group of finds and as long as you are having fun, thats what counts. It only gets better.
Oh yeah, I hope I never stop enjoying Mding.
Sandman said:
I am glad you are enjoying the Tiger Shark. Them lil pink bikinis or the blue, black, red or what ever color are all dangerous.
Thanks Sandman. Oh, the dangers we face at the beach. Don't you just love it!
bomber said:
if i'm not to nosy,whats the cost on the shark?
Sent you a PM

Willie, welcome to the wonderful world of beach hunting, your going to love the beach hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back