What's new

1st hunt in about 2 weeks

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I haven't been able to get a hunt in for quite some time. I've had a lot going on, but yesterday I got to stop and get some coins on my way to go metal detecting with a friend. I only bought $260 in dimes, and $50 in halves.
Totals:
Dimes-
2 rosies. A 56D, and a 64.

Halves-
66

Not much, but it did keep my streak alive- moves it to 13. It was a relief to find the first silver dime about 3 rolls in. I found a bunch of canadian dimes too, but I tossed them all back, no silver ones. I have a big stockpile of canadian dimes now, so I don't need anymore of them unless they're silver. One of my dime rolls had a few pennies in it, which kinda sucks, but ohh well. I'm hoping the next hunt will be more productive, but it is more for the pile. I think I filled a hole in my dimes with the 56D too.
 
Upvote 0
Timbobwey,
Glad to see the "Streak Lives". Way to go. Keep at it. I think Sept. will be a good month for everyone out there. People need the cash and will be taking their silver to the bank. "Riley" thinks so too! Best of luck on your streak. Keep it going.
rileyboy
 
Thank you Riley. I hope the finds to come will be better. My ratio of silver for the month was actually pretty good, I only got maybe 3 or 4 hunts in though. I think I might get one more hunt in on monday or tuesday, we'll see. I think the fall months things will pick up again, last year I really started noticing better finds closer to the end of the year. It felt good to do some searching, I was itching for it pretty bad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom