What's new

1st hunt with the E-Trac

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NM Dan came down to help me with the E - Trac so we out my favorite old page where silver coins had come out . After dan help me set up my machine , I start to hunt getting use to th tones after using my T2 for last 3yrs, got a 11-13 ,12-14 signal and this came , 10k gold !!!
 

Attachments

  • 1452550226402.webp
    1452550226402.webp
    60.7 KB · Views: 133
  • 1452550308270.webp
    1452550308270.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 1452550337557.webp
    1452550337557.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 22
Congrats on pulling gold. :occasion14: Makes for a memorable hunt when you dig the yellow stuff.
 
Very nice 10k gold find, may your coil sweep over many more. Unfortunately, in Massachusetts Old Man Winter is beginning a visit. I hope he doesn't overstay his welcome.
 
That NM Dan must be one hellava teacher :) She was a beauty as soon as she came outta the ground, glad I was there to watch it happen Jimmy !!
 
Oh man what a start!

I guess now you need to click on your name and edit your detector collection :)

You might be inspired enough to list the Etrac first!
 
Holy, that is already paying for itself, congrats.
 
LOVE THE PENDANT ....
 
Nice gold piece
 
Nice find on the maiden voyage with the Etrac!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom