1st indian head!!

hughmaster10

Jan 4, 2013
I decided I would try something different and go with a box of penny's. I've only done 2 boxes, but I'll show totals for the 2 boxes.. And im not sure about how rare these are or what not.. But the best find was an 1890 indian head penny! Along with a 1930D, and a 1942 Canadian.. Along with about 25 wheaties.. I'm not much for pennies, but I'm happy with these results, and may do some more down the road

Upvote 0
Here's the pics

Attachments

• image-2491181345.jpg
    image-2491181345.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image-4117811690.jpg
    image-4117811690.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 124
That's pretty good for a 2 boxes of 1cents I picked up a $50.00 plastic bag from a bank thinking I got screwed over feeling they might be full of zinc and junk picked out $5.00 in dimes + quarters and 1 IH 25+ wheats :) never know what you'll find gratz

Good score hughmaster, I have done many of cent boxes and have only one IH to show for it, you are off to a good start. keep it up. and thanks for the pics.:thumbsup:

HH...EastKyMiner

Dang, I wish the cent boxes were like that down here in Texas. I've gone through several dozen boxes and have yet to find an IH

That's pretty good for a 2 boxes of 1cents I picked up a $50.00 plastic bag from a bank thinking I got screwed over feeling they might be full of zinc and junk picked out $5.00 in dimes + quarters and 1 IH 25+ wheats :) never know what you'll find gratz

You are right.. You just never know what you'll find..

Dang, I wish the cent boxes were like that down here in Texas. I've gone through several dozen boxes and have yet to find an IH

Oh I'm from Texas too.. Maybe I just got lucky.. I guess those IH's are more rare than I thought.. But they're out there

I've never done a box of cents, and probably never will since my interests don't lie there, but I search through CWRs of pennies occasionally. I've found pleny of wheats, but never an IH. I think they are a truly rare find in the wild. Well done.

Good score, still waiting for an IH myself!

I've never done a box of cents, and probably never will since my interests don't lie there, but I search through CWRs of pennies occasionally. I've found pleny of wheats, but never an IH. I think they are a truly rare find in the wild. Well done.

Thanks! I had no idea what the odds were of pulling an IH, mostly because I usually just stck to dimes or halves.. But after reading some of the comments, I don't think I should expect too many of them (IH).. HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back